New Classic American T-shirts Out!
25 March 2015
One of the first signs of spring isn’t snowdrops or daffodils… it’s the launch of Classic American’s new line of T-shirts! These high quality Ts feature fresh, bright artwork in the form of a ’69 Mach 1 Mustang and a Classic 1952 Oldsmobile Super 88 two door hardtop – Perfect for the scorching summer of shows, cruises and picnics we hope we’ll be enjoying this year. Priced at a bargain £12.50 incl. P& P (UK & ROI) they’ll make the perfect gift for the classic American Petrol head in your family – or why not just spoil yourself? To order turn to page 30 or call 01507 529 529.
19 February 2015
- Over 100 classic vehicles to trade vintage fashion, homewares and collectibles at Southbank Centre on 14-15 March
- Rare show cars on display including the time-travelling Delorean used in the film Back to the Future and Niki Lauda's Ferrari team van from Rush
- Live music, vintage DJ sets and swing dancing lessons
- Retro themed street food vendors serving food, coffee and cocktails out of vintage vehicles
The first 400 through the door on Saturday can claim an exclusive ticket to the Classic Car Boot Sale After Party on Saturday 14 March - free of charge
Other Feature Articles
Other Show Reports
Current Issue: April 2015
Free Supplement: American & Modified 3
Twice as much Starsky & Hutch
Modded not Rodded!
The history of Hurst
Little and Red
• Next issue on sale: April 16, 2015