- This years’ show is not only the UK’s biggest and best classic motor show, it is now the WORLDS’ largest gathering of vehicle clubs! That means there’s even more for you to see at the show.
- With 300 clubs at the show, some who have never been at the show before, there will be plenty of like-minded enthusiasts to share your passion with.
- 3,000 classic vehicles spanning decades of motoring history will fill the halls of the NEC. With so many, there will definitely be some you have never seen before.
- Looking to pick up a bargain or find the elusive part you need that you can’t find anywhere else? Then the UK’s largest indoor autojumble is the place for you; a real treasure trove and hidden gems waiting to be discovered.
- Put your classic away for the season and planning on doing some work on it so it’s ready to go in the new year? Be sure to grab a seat at the Restoration Theatre and learn some practical skills form their live demonstrations that should help.
- Hundreds of experts to talk to and learn from. All of our exhibitors are experts in the field and have a wealth of knowledge they are keen to share with you.
- Looking to add to your collection of purchase your first ever classic? The show can help with a dedicated dealer hall and Silverstone Auctions 2 day sale (Saturday & Sunday). There will be cars to suit all budgets.
- For a bit of entertainment and respite from walking around the halls, take a free seat at the Discovery Live Stage with a jam-packed timetable of list restorations, interviews with motoring celebrities including Wheeler Dealers’ Mike Brewer and Antstead, thought-provoking discussions and games.
- Not all the cars in the show are just for looking at and admiring. HERO Events and Sporting Bears’ provide a fantastic opportunity to actually get in a car yourself and go for a spin, either as a passenger or driver.
- Watch as the Classic American Car of the Year Competition draws to an end, with the final winner of 2019 will be crowned on the Sunday of the show!
With less than two weeks to go, book your advance tickets and save up to 15% – advance box office closes at midnight Thursday 8th November.
Enjoy more Classic American reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
*T&Cs: 15% discount is off ‘on-the-door’ ticket prices and is already applied on the ticket site. Advance tickets are available until midnight, Thursday 8 November. To book by phone call 0871 230 1088. Calls cost 13ppm plus standard network charges. All bookings are subject to a transaction fee of £1.95.
Enjoy more Classic American reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sell your Classic American car here.