Comply... or limo could be shredded
By: Web Editor
Stretched limousine operators are being urged to become fully compliant with the strict regulations governing the industry, or face some severe consequences.
Comment on our videos: register or login to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Earlier this year two stretched limousines were impounded on account of an operator persistently flouting regulations around vehicle licensing. Because the vehicles then failed to pass an initial fitness inspection, which deemed them unsafe to be used in the UK, they could not be sold on. Instead they were taken to a recycling facility in Newport where they were depolluted and fed into a shredder.
• Read more in Classic American magazine - October 2011!
Responses to “Comply... or limo could be shredded”
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 1940 Packard 120 Deluxe Club Coupe
• 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
• 1964 Chrysler New Yorker
• 1950 Chevvy Cameo
• 1960 Cadillac • Motorvatin' vinyl
• Jeep Renegade • Project Pony
• Aussie Outback Mad Max Museum
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015