Dear Classic American,...As any Cadillac aficionado will note, my Fleetwood sports a full chrome wheel, specially designed for the car; love ’em or hate ’em!
While there are quite a number of electroplaters around, none that I have contacted appear able to re-chrome these. I would be pleased if any of your readers, or traders, can help.
Larry M. Furlong
7 The Close,
Liverpool L9 1EX
Any ideas? We’ve heard good things about Derby Plating which can be found at 148 Abbey Street, Derby DE22 3SS, Tel: 01332 382 408. The company has a website at www.derbyplating.co.uk and apparently prefers the phone to e-mails – now that’s refreshing.
Responses to “Chrome truths”
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 1940 Packard 120 Deluxe Club Coupe
• 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
• 1964 Chrysler New Yorker
• 1950 Chevvy Cameo
• 1960 Cadillac • Motorvatin' vinyl
• Jeep Renegade • Project Pony
• Aussie Outback Mad Max Museum
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015