Bye Bye Vic!
By: Ben Klemenzson
America's favourite full-size sedan recently ceased production as the last Ford Crown Victoria rolled off the line.
The last Ford Crown Victoria rolled off the assembly line at Ford’s St. Thomas Assembly Plant in Ontario, Canada. It was an emotional day for workers and press alike, the Crown Vic has been the mainstay of fleet buyers across America, from police forces to taxi companies.
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 1940 Packard 120 Deluxe Club Coupe
• 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
• 1964 Chrysler New Yorker
• 1950 Chevvy Cameo
• 1960 Cadillac • Motorvatin' vinyl
• Jeep Renegade • Project Pony
• Aussie Outback Mad Max Museum
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015