22 April 2015
What are you up to this weekend? If you're in Ireland, then make sure you don't miss one of the biggest and best American vehicle events of the year, MAAC's Kilbeggan Show on Sunday, April 26th!
New Classic American T-shirts Out!
25 March 2015.
One of the first signs of spring isn’t snowdrops or daffodils… it’s the launch of Classic American’s new line of T-shirts! These high quality Ts feature fresh, bright artwork in the form of a ’69 Mach 1 Mustang and a Classic 1952 Oldsmobile Super 88 two door hardtop – Perfect for the scorching summer of shows, cruises and picnics we hope we’ll be enjoying this year. Priced at a bargain £12.50 incl. P& P (UK & ROI) they’ll make the perfect gift for the classic American Petrol head in your family – or why not just spoil yourself? To order turn to page 30 or call 01507 529 529.
19 February 2015.
- Over 100 classic vehicles to trade vintage fashion, homewares and collectibles at Southbank Centre on 14-15 March
- Rare show cars on display including the time-travelling Delorean used in the film Back to the Future and Niki Lauda's Ferrari team van from Rush
- Live music, vintage DJ sets and swing dancing lessons
- Retro themed street food vendors serving food, coffee and cocktails out of vintage vehicles
The first 400 through the door on Saturday can claim an exclusive ticket to the Classic Car Boot Sale After Party on Saturday 14 March - free of charge
5 February 2015.
A SPORTS car so rare it’s the only one of its kind in the country, and a Volvo driven by Roger Moore are among the ‘as seen on TV’ star attractions set for one of Britain’s leading car events as it heads for the Royal Bath & West next weekend.
Current Issue: May 2015
Sexy cars...sexy girls: Selling the 1967 Buicks
Elvis' last Cadillac: 1977 Seville
Ken Block's Gymkhana 7 Mustang
Super stuff! 1970 Plymouth Superbird
Grab a FREE wallplanner!
Life with a '58 Cadillac
PLUS: 2001 Corvette; 1963 Olds; NSRA swap meet
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015