26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
19 February 2015.
- Over 100 classic vehicles to trade vintage fashion, homewares and collectibles at Southbank Centre on 14-15 March
- Rare show cars on display including the time-travelling Delorean used in the film Back to the Future and Niki Lauda's Ferrari team van from Rush
- Live music, vintage DJ sets and swing dancing lessons
- Retro themed street food vendors serving food, coffee and cocktails out of vintage vehicles
The first 400 through the door on Saturday can claim an exclusive ticket to the Classic Car Boot Sale After Party on Saturday 14 March - free of charge
5 February 2015.
A SPORTS car so rare it’s the only one of its kind in the country, and a Volvo driven by Roger Moore are among the ‘as seen on TV’ star attractions set for one of Britain’s leading car events as it heads for the Royal Bath & West next weekend.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Station Wagon Special
• Hurst Hemi under glass
• AMC Javelin
• Win tickets to Hod Rod custom show
• Race of Gentlemen
• Palm Springs auction
• '71 Cuda: Plymouth's perfect pony car
• Next issue on sale: March 19, 2015