'64 ½ Mustang Wins 2011 Footman James Car of the Year!
By: Web Editor
This year’s Footman James Car of the Year competition was won by the stunning bronze 1964 ½ Ford Mustang belonging to Rob Woodhall from Crewe in Cheshire. The car, which was bought by Rob several years ago, had undergone an extensive restoration, all done by Rob himself, including the eye-catching paint work. For a full report check out the January and February issues of Classic American!
1 Response to “'64 ½ Mustang Wins 2011 Footman James Car of the Year!”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 1940 Packard 120 Deluxe Club Coupe
• 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
• 1964 Chrysler New Yorker
• 1950 Chevvy Cameo
• 1960 Cadillac • Motorvatin' vinyl
• Jeep Renegade • Project Pony
• Aussie Outback Mad Max Museum
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015