'49 'Rain Man' Buick Roadmaster
By: Ben Klemenzson
This month's Classic American features a car you may think you've seen before on the silver screen...
The cream 1949 Buick Roadmaster featured in this month's Classic American may look like the star of smash hit 'Rain Man' starring Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, but in fact it's the result of a super human restoration on a very similar car carried out by owner John Westwood, who transformed the Buick in an unbelievably short time.
Read all about it in March's issue of Classic American, out now!
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 1940 Packard 120 Deluxe Club Coupe
• 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
• 1964 Chrysler New Yorker
• 1950 Chevvy Cameo
• 1960 Cadillac • Motorvatin' vinyl
• Jeep Renegade • Project Pony
• Aussie Outback Mad Max Museum
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015